Create YOUR perfect backyard rink! Simply enter YOUR desired RINK size. Pick your Liner & Package type. Set-up, Fill, Freeze & Make #FrozenMemories
2023 Photo Contest
2022-23 NiceRink Frozen Memories Photo Contest
Send Us Your “BEST SHOT”!
Photo contest will run through March 23rd, 2023 CST
Submit your favorite #FrozenMemories entries to email@example.com. When e-mailing your photos, be sure to include:
- The photographer's full legal name (first, middle, last)
- Date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
- The year in which the photograph was taken
We are looking for photos that show us how you make your #FROZENMEMORIES. Figure skating in an early morning sunrise, rosy cheeked little ones learning to skate, hockey action, family fun, a sunset over the rink, Fire and Ice. Give us your best shot. Do not crop. Send in original, high pixel photos. All photos submitted will have a chance and may be featured on our website, social media and other sales/marketing campaigns. The Contest submission will end at midnight on March 23rd 2023 CST. The top group of photos will be selected by the NiceRink team and posted on the NiceRink Backyard Ice Rink Users Community Facebook page for group members to choose the top THREE photo winners.
Have fun and DON’T FORGET #NiceRinkPhotoContest23
All photos submitted will have a chance and may be featured on our website, social media, and other sales/marketing campaigns. By entering this photo contest, you agree to the following:
1. You agree to the Photographer’s Representations.
2. Grant Sto-Cote Products, Inc., a royalty-free exclusive license to use your photograph(s) by all means, and in any media now known or developed in the future, throughout the world, and the right to couple the photo with other materials, and/or crop as necessary. Sto-Cote Products, Inc., agrees to give you credit for the photograph(s) you are submitting.
3. Allow third-parties, specifically, Sto-Cote Products, Inc. distributors to share the photograph(s), in connection with NiceRink, on their social media, company website, advertising and promotional materials.
4. Upon request from Sto-Cote Products, Inc., agree to assign to Sto-Cote Products, Inc., all rights and interests, including copyrights in the photograph(s).
5. If needed, assist Sto-Cote Products, Inc. in their prosecution of any infringers.
6. Agree to release and hold harmless Sto-Cote Products, Inc., its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of its respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in this Photo Contest, use of the photograph or associated data (including personal data). You waive the right to claim any attorneys’ fees and any damages, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages.
7. Agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the photo contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved through good faith negotiations with Sto-Cote Products, Inc.
1. The Photographer/ Entrant of this photo contest is a legal adult of 18 years or older, under the laws of the United States of America.
2. If any minors are identifiable in the submitted photograph(s), the entrant agrees that they are the parent or legal guardian of the minor appearing in the photograph, and further agree that the photograph(s) containing identifiable images of minors can be used by Sto-Cote Products, Inc., by all means and in any media now known or developed in the future, throughout the world, and the right to couple the photo with other materials, and/or crop as necessary.
3. The Photographer warrants that the Photograph(s) is/are original and does not infringe on the rights of any party.
4. The Photograph(s) is/are not currently under consideration elsewhere and the Photograph(s) will not be submitted for publication elsewhere.
5. No part of the Photograph(s) violate(s) any copyright, moral right, or other right of any third party; all graphic, photographic, and image-related elements of the Photograph(s) are used with the permission of any person, or entity with rights in the graphic, photographic, and image-related elements. If the person is a minor, all graphic, photographic, and image-related elements of the Photograph(s) are used with the permission of the minor person’s parent or guardian.